Welcome to PACE!
Dear All Trans Members:
I am pleased to announce to you that the Asset Purchase Agreement that sees All Trans Financial and PACE Credit Union join forces was completed on October 31, 2016. And with that, its my pleasure to personally welcome you to PACE.
We believe that your board and staff have over the years built a terrific Credit Union. Bringing our two Credit Unions together, will certainly enhance what All Trans can offer you moving forward.
Its often said that its our people who make the Credit Union difference. That certainly holds true in the case of the All Trans staff. I want to reassure you that the people who youve come to know and trust will continue to be there for you.
Moving forward will there be changes? Of course there will be - but you should know that Ive charged our staff with the responsibility of ensuring that our first priority when making necessary changes is to minimize the impact to you - our valued member.
Thank you for your business and continued trust. Our organization looks forward to serving your financial needs for years to come.
Chief Executive Officer
All Trans Financial PACE Credit Union
With an increasingly competitive financial services market place, Credit Unions like All Trans and PACE, as a strategic direction, are partnering. The result is a Credit Union that has increased scale with reduced costs. This allows for high quality, competitive products and services that members in our marketplace have come to demand.
The All Trans / PACE Asset Purchase proposal was first made public at the Annual General Meeting of All Trans on June 9, 2016. The All Trans membership voted in favor of the proposal in principal.
On October 12, 2016 at a Special Membership Meeting, the All Trans membership voted overwhelmingly in favor of the All Trans PACE Asset Purchase Agreement that was presented. This transaction was completed on October 31, 2016
What you should know:
- There will be no noticeable changes to your everyday banking until likely Q2 2017. At that time, the data systems will be merged and depending on which accounts you use, some of the features could change slightly. Specific details of affected accounts will be made available well in advance of the change.
- Inter-branch banking at any of the 13 PACE locations will be available after the data system conversion in May. Visit pacecu.com for a full list of PACE locations.
- Your Personal Loan limits increase from $30,000 to $250,000.
- Your Mortgage limits increase from $400,000 to $14,000,000.
- Hillcrest and London locations and hours will be unaffected.
- The All Trans Admin office at 3250 Bloor Street will move to PACEs Admin office 8111 Jane Street on December 5, 2016.
- As a requirement of the current lease, the branch at 3250 Bloor Street will be relocated temporarily to 1 The East Mall Crescent, Etobicoke on March 31, 2017.
- We appreciate your business and during the transition we will strive to minimize the impact to our membership.
Join us on our facebook page!